Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Business Cards

For this project, I made business cards with my personal logos. I wanted to theme each card around the specific logo chosen.

For the first card, I wanted to design an easy to digest card. On the back, I decided to put symbols in the corners for each of the information points.

For the second card, I wanted to design a fun, colorful card. The top of the back of the card has  spade- like objects that resemble the playing card theme. The tan object to the right on the front of the card resembles sand and the curve is identical to the curve of the spades on the back. This card has a light, playful theme.

For the third card, I wanted to create a centered themed card. I rotated the logo to fit horizontally and adjusted the G's and hearts. On the back, the suns in the two corners give the card some pop and flare. This technique is intended to direct attention to the information in the center.

These cards have their own color and design themes to represent the playing card theme of my logo. Each card has a distinct feel and intended mood.

1 Front:

1 Back:

2 Front:

2 Back:

3 Front:

3 Back:

No comments:

Post a Comment